*All Clearance / Sales items are FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for returns only exchanges. Venettini does not offer Customer Service for Venettini products purchased at authorized retailers. If you have problems with the purchase all the issues must be communicated directly with the retailer.
- All the items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns must be authorized prior to shipping.
- Try and test shoes on carpeted surfaces only.
- The shoes must be in perfect conditions and not show signs of wear.
- All original packaging must be returned as well.
To request a Return Authorization, see the steps below:
- On the Home page click on (My Account).
- Log in using your "User" and "Password"
- Take a look in the left side column and click on (RMA)
- Now in the top, right side, there is a link (Request new RMA)
- Please fill all the blanks and click on (Submit).
Done, your request will be approved if your RMA follow the exchange and return policy.
The approval process will be until 24hrs.
- A return label will be sent to your email if approved.
- A follow-up message by email will be sent to you if not approved.
EXCHANGES - Venettini's exchange process works similarly to the return process. You will need to request a Return Authorization. You will receive a return label so you can send the items you would like to return back to us. Getting the new shoe you want to exchange it for requires you to place a new order for the shoe you want. The exchange shoe will not be sent to you automatically, You are required to order the new shoe in a new order.
CUSTOMERS IN THE USA - Will receive a Pre-paid Return Shipping Label to their e-mail address, the return freight is not FREE, the cost is $9 per pair.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE US - Will be responsible for shipping the items back to Venettini. Please pack the shoes carefully with all original accessories, box, packing list and affix the Shipping Label to the outside of the shipping box. You can drop the return off at any USPS (Post Office) location or schedule a pickup at www.usps.com.
The following issues are not considered defects and are not covered for returns:
ORNAMENTS - Ornaments of any kind are not covered under our policy.
PEELING/SCRAPING - Shoes that are peeling, scraped or scratched, will not be accepted. Our material is made with high-quality leather, which can be scratched or peel off if it is scraped against hard surfaces such as concrete and asphalt.
STITCHING - Stitching issues are only accepted for returns when the area surrounding the stitch is free of scrapping and signs of wear.
HOLES IN THE UPPER - Shoes with holes in the upper, including the toe and lower heel area will not be accepted.